Monday, September 1, 2008

Posted by wuantwothree |
Today I went to CRP [Countryview Recreation Park] in Jeram Besu with Christopher, Huei Yuih, Iris, and Ivan!

It was an impromptu decision for me. Haha

In the morning while I was sleeping I heard my phone vibrating *bzzzzz* and so I answered it. "Helooooo...?" and I tried to clear my throat, "Helo?" then Ivan asked whether it was me =.=''. Then he asked if I wanna follow them to the site also since there was an extra space. Justin had some plans, and Raymond didn't answer his phone. I went "urm urm urm urm" and said YES! So ta-da, I quickly went to get ready as fast as I can!

The thing I remember most about this trip is....BUTT PAIN!! lol...

Waited for Huei Yuih in McDs at the petrol station near Genting, studied a bit, and for the rest of the trip the road was straight but bumpy so I stopped studying in case I feel sick later on. Hahahaha excuses!

We passed by Bentong and Raub. Before that we passed by the turning to Frasers Hill - for a long time now, I've really thought that Frasers is in Penang. Lol, now I'll remember it, no doubt. Bentong really made me feel a lil nostalgic; it's my mom's hometown and I haven't gone back for many many years now that my grandparents are here in PJ. CRP reminded me of a certain place. In a smaller scale of course, but much better (maybe that's why I felt a tad of the negative vibe around it lol). Went exploring around, then Iris discussed with the owner and his wife about the activities, food, prices and stuff.

We left after a couple of hours. I had a bad headache for just awhile because of the heat..then all of us weren't hungry for lunch. Soon after I realised the reason why. Hahah Chris kept feeding us with chocolates and Fruitips! We made a stop at the McDs again and I had a choc Sundae! MhmMm..reminds me of the time when I asked my mom why it's called Sundae altho it was a Monday...hahaha..

It was a long drive back (thanks Ivan!) but it's a day with great fun!


The doomsday is tomorrow; TRIALS for SPM! I don't know, it doesn't feel like exams time to me at all..I'm so sure that my results will reflect my lack of 'enthusiam' for it. Oh wells. I'm really looking forward to the end of it; my last paper is on 15 Sept! It's a good thing that the exam period is only for as long as 2 weeks. I remember last year I fell sick at the end of a 3-week long exam! Don't want that to reoccur, do I? (:

0 comments: