SO many things happened in this few days.
But I realised that, I really need to open up to people more, trust more, observe more, do more. I love my friends, no matter from church, or from school, etc, I really do appreciate you guys more than ever now. Because I know that it can all vanish in a moment, but it's not like that now, and I want to focus of what's present rather than the unchangeable past or the unimaginable future. And now I know that lots of people do care, and lots appreciate my presence too. Because if you don't care, you don't react, you don't rebuke, you don't get angry, you don't. Just don't. But you all do. And I adore that. Really, however weird it may be. Haha
I think a lot about the mistakes that I made, the mistakes that I'm going to make no matter, and the hurt that I may cause. To think that just one mistake (x10000) can cause so many unwanted occurances. I'm utterly terrified about that, but, Lord, I pray for endurance and wisdom to go through it with Your grace, and I pray for peace, and for love, for my dear friends, that they too learn with me, in this life, and take the lesson without hardening their hearts. Lord I pray that you keep us pure in Your ways, and to allow us to understand that our ways might not be Your ways, yet everything works out for our own good. Thank you. Amen
Yay!! I have my best friend back, I have my good friends back! Aaaahhhhhhhh :-*
But I realised that, I really need to open up to people more, trust more, observe more, do more. I love my friends, no matter from church, or from school, etc, I really do appreciate you guys more than ever now. Because I know that it can all vanish in a moment, but it's not like that now, and I want to focus of what's present rather than the unchangeable past or the unimaginable future. And now I know that lots of people do care, and lots appreciate my presence too. Because if you don't care, you don't react, you don't rebuke, you don't get angry, you don't. Just don't. But you all do. And I adore that. Really, however weird it may be. Haha
I think a lot about the mistakes that I made, the mistakes that I'm going to make no matter, and the hurt that I may cause. To think that just one mistake (x10000) can cause so many unwanted occurances. I'm utterly terrified about that, but, Lord, I pray for endurance and wisdom to go through it with Your grace, and I pray for peace, and for love, for my dear friends, that they too learn with me, in this life, and take the lesson without hardening their hearts. Lord I pray that you keep us pure in Your ways, and to allow us to understand that our ways might not be Your ways, yet everything works out for our own good. Thank you. Amen
Yay!! I have my best friend back, I have my good friends back! Aaaahhhhhhhh :-*
0 comments:
Post a Comment