Friday, September 26, 2008

Posted by wuantwothree |
I was just chatting with Jin Sam as I was tremendously curious to know about the girl in his display picture who he claims is not his girlfriend. He asked me if I would accept it (assuming he meant believe it) if he said that she is his kawan baik.



Sounds familiar?

Haha, okay maybe only to a handful of people who're reading this. :)

So yea. I do accept it. And I do understand why he said that (altho once a friend asked me that to try to conceal their relationship =.= not for long though haha). Because once upon a time in early 2008 I had a new best friend - after being stranded in Best Friend Desert for a year - but there were so many unanswered questions in people's minds. Were, anyway. :) Because my best friend happened to be a HE.

Really though. I never expected it when I prayed so hard in the early of this year.

Anyways. Back to the point! So as I was chatting with Jin Sam I told him about Lydia, and for just a sec, a familiar fear came back.


Lydia >> Old best friend >> LEFT >>
so did the rest >> what if this one left too??


Then the fear went away. That feeling. Because I've allowed it to control me for so long. Because I'm tired of having to fear. Because I know I shouldn't, and mustn't.

And I'm glad it doesn't bother me as much. Not anymore. No more pondering and dwelling on it. Decide it. And stick to it. And remember that God is with me. Always.

Sighs in relieve.

Amen.

ps: I'm sorry that I blog about this so much. It's something that I'm practicing and all the support I can get is great! Haha, thanks friends. That's what we do.

ps/2: Sometimes I just think that I feel LOA too. :D Maybe I am.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. Age old question of whether guys and gals can be 'just good friends'. I have one. For the past 8 years. It helps that he was sworn to celibacy. haha! But try not to let it get to you that people will still tease and 'expect' something until and unless you get attached to OTHER people. =) Society is like that.

As for best friends going away...you don't lose them. But thank God for the opportunity to have had them in your life even if it was just for awhile. It pretty much hurts, but don't close your heart to new people that He will bring into your life k? For He will use them to continue to bless you and grow you into more and more into that person He made you to be.

As for guy best friends, just be careful with your heart. And be careful with his too. Very few can draw the line clearly. =) Pray k!

PIMC (You'll figure this one out soon enough!)

wuantwothree said...

Ah! Pastor Intern Melissa Chan! HAHAHA ;) too soon too soon. it really sounded like you hahah

wuantwothree said...

oh, and i forgot in the first comment, thanks! it means so much more now that i thought no one would see this post again..but u did!

haha, i actually thought it was a spam comment..*gasps* a spammer who gives advices?! who knows :))

MC said...

So clever! Must be all that studying for SPM lah...=) Thought it would take longer than one night.