Sunday, September 14, 2008

Posted by wuantwothree |

This one's from Stephie! My dear friend, haha I used to be her shepherd too when I was in ANGELS..not that I'm not an angel now but I just got promoted! Haha..here it is!

karinaaaaaa

joseph tay,i can do this too,
i am going to compose a poem for rina,
admit it,we are both cool=),
it's jo and i..dont perasan lah karina!

i can be annoying and stupidd,
but i know you still love me,
Not you lah,jo you stupidd kid,
owh no..ah thong is going crazzzy.

she's hot ,she's pretty and she's MINE!
the name is Karina Wuan..two threeee,
four,five,six,seven,eight,nine..
she doesnt go wakakaka,but goes..heeheehee.

Karina is a queer little girl,
who gets drunk so easily
that's when she drinks lemonade with 1% of beer,
yes,it's called SHANDY

no matter how weird and wacky she can be,
she is still our wonderful friend,
forever and ever will be,
our friendship will never end.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luen Seng and Janice's baby daughter finally has a name!


On

Sunday, 14 Sept, 2008 1: 33 PM
From: Wan San Tin (my second uncle!)



Dear members of our extended family,

It is our pleasure to invite you and your family to a simple lunch where we will formally introduce our granddaughter, Wan Yan Ru (彦茹) to all of you.



Oh, you guys might have noticed that some of my cousins' or uncle's surname are not spelt w-u-a-n but are spelt w-a-n. This is because, last time, when my grandfather had to rely on letter writers who knew English (or knew how to spell), the letter writer spelt it wrongly for the third son whose name he wrote on the birthcert (I assume it's the birthcert), that means, my third uncle had his surname spelt wrongly. Then they just continued using the surname with the wrong spelling for the rest of their kids. Yada yada yada, my surname is Wuan. So that's the story. : )

0 comments: