Haha I'm so privileged to have a poem dedicated to me from my friend&cell member, Joseph Tay!
I have a friend named Makarina,
Not the margarita drink at the bar;
But she can be like a hyena,
She laughs like a drunk "whakakakaka".
17 year olds are quite mature,
Those like Aaron (Choi) already wear denture;
But she acts often so cute,
Her voice so peaceful like a flute.
Words of wisdom are her vocabulary,
Speaks so clearly like a dictionary;
Such fluency as never seen before,
Not for herself, she's speaking for.
Troubles may darken her world of light,
Like a noble man who lost his sight;
Yet her patience in Him rescues her,
A living testimony for us to hear.
Oh what a wonderful friend she is,
She's not someone your eyes would miss;
A great person to know in this era,
She's the WUAN and only KARINA!
-------------------------------------------------
Just a side note.
I don't know since when so many people started calling me Rina..but now I have to admit something..
I'd rather people not call me Rina...lol..it's not that I hate it but I'd prefer you all call me Karina instead..I think it could be because..well I dunno I didn't like it even before it reminded me of anything so yea...
I think the rest of my 'names' (the many many kinds that you all give me) is fine...just not that particular four letter word HAHA
Just fyi C: don't feel bad about it yea.
Ps: Well technically it is still my name haha. I just thought that it's cute, C:
Here it is, it's posted in his blog too! From Jojo:
For A Cute Margarita
I write this poem for a Margarita......I have a friend named Makarina,
Not the margarita drink at the bar;
But she can be like a hyena,
She laughs like a drunk "whakakakaka".
17 year olds are quite mature,
Those like Aaron (Choi) already wear denture;
But she acts often so cute,
Her voice so peaceful like a flute.
Words of wisdom are her vocabulary,
Speaks so clearly like a dictionary;
Such fluency as never seen before,
Not for herself, she's speaking for.
Troubles may darken her world of light,
Like a noble man who lost his sight;
Yet her patience in Him rescues her,
A living testimony for us to hear.
Oh what a wonderful friend she is,
She's not someone your eyes would miss;
A great person to know in this era,
She's the WUAN and only KARINA!
-------------------------------------------------
Just a side note.I don't know since when so many people started calling me Rina..but now I have to admit something..
I'd rather people not call me Rina...lol..it's not that I hate it but I'd prefer you all call me Karina instead..I think it could be because..well I dunno I didn't like it even before it reminded me of anything so yea...
I think the rest of my 'names' (the many many kinds that you all give me) is fine...just not that particular four letter word HAHA
Just fyi C: don't feel bad about it yea.
Ps: Well technically it is still my name haha. I just thought that it's cute, C:
0 comments:
Post a Comment