RULE :Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.No TAG backs!
1. I once ate a packet of tomato sauce...and then got stomach upset after that.
2. So now I can't have tomato sauce with anything without feeling sick.
3. But I also ate chilled raw tomato-based pasta sauce on a spoon recently! Lol
4. I get angry easily and quickly when I'm hungry/tired..
5. When I get over my tiredness I become super hyper! Adrenaline rush!
6. I dream (not daydream) almost every night (or every time I sleep) and remember my weird dreams quite often.
7. Sometimes when I get frustrated I don't know why and I need time to unravel what's wrong.
8. I gained 10 kg (or equivalent to 22.05 pounds) in between Form 1 and Form 2!! :O
9. I'd write notes at the side of papers/homework that I'm working on if I find out something extra about it, knowing that I'd forget and be enlightened (again!) the next time I see it. Lol.
10. I draw many many flowers and smileys all over my book when I do daydream.
11. If you haven't noticed, I like GREEN. I like other colours like orange and baby blue too but they looked weird on me haha. or I looked weird in them. whichever C:
12. I used to think that Frasers Hill is near Penang, haha!
13. While ironing my clothes, I had the habit of feeling the heat on the clothes right after I lift the iron!
14. I clean my room once a year. LOL. Before Christmas/Chinese New year.
15. I have an unofficial three-year requirement if I want to do well in what I do. And it 'renews' when I'm in a different phase of my life.
1st year, diligent. 2nd year, much lazier. 3rd year, diligent again. If a different phase starts, then I think I'll be diligent again. It's been like that so far, haha.
And now, the tag goes to:
Audrey!
Ee Wynn!
Fook Hoy!
Jia Yuan!
Kin Kit!
Raymond!
Rui Zhi!
Sabrina!
Sapphira!
Seng Keat!
I really doubt that half of these will complete the tag though. C:
1. I once ate a packet of tomato sauce...and then got stomach upset after that.
2. So now I can't have tomato sauce with anything without feeling sick.
3. But I also ate chilled raw tomato-based pasta sauce on a spoon recently! Lol
4. I get angry easily and quickly when I'm hungry/tired..
5. When I get over my tiredness I become super hyper! Adrenaline rush!
6. I dream (not daydream) almost every night (or every time I sleep) and remember my weird dreams quite often.
7. Sometimes when I get frustrated I don't know why and I need time to unravel what's wrong.
8. I gained 10 kg (or equivalent to 22.05 pounds) in between Form 1 and Form 2!! :O
9. I'd write notes at the side of papers/homework that I'm working on if I find out something extra about it, knowing that I'd forget and be enlightened (again!) the next time I see it. Lol.
10. I draw many many flowers and smileys all over my book when I do daydream.
11. If you haven't noticed, I like GREEN. I like other colours like orange and baby blue too but they looked weird on me haha. or I looked weird in them. whichever C:
12. I used to think that Frasers Hill is near Penang, haha!
13. While ironing my clothes, I had the habit of feeling the heat on the clothes right after I lift the iron!
14. I clean my room once a year. LOL. Before Christmas/Chinese New year.
15. I have an unofficial three-year requirement if I want to do well in what I do. And it 'renews' when I'm in a different phase of my life.
1st year, diligent. 2nd year, much lazier. 3rd year, diligent again. If a different phase starts, then I think I'll be diligent again. It's been like that so far, haha.
And now, the tag goes to:
Audrey!
Ee Wynn!
Fook Hoy!
Jia Yuan!
Kin Kit!
Raymond!
Rui Zhi!
Sabrina!
Sapphira!
Seng Keat!
I really doubt that half of these will complete the tag though. C:
1 comments:
lol..the incredible sulk!:P
hahahaaaa..
Post a Comment