I can't cope with the changes.
Another ever-since-young : Ever since I was young I really dislike changes. Change in plans, I throw a tantrum. People leave, I cry. I learn to deal with it, but it's still present tense.
Hhmm. It irks me that some people don't change - the irresponsibility even in the small things, that is the worst. And the best part, they become extremely nice to you when they need a favour. I mean, go away with the facade.
Facades. They are intriguing. They are what we put on, what we want people to perceive us as. Masks, even. Think of masquerades where people stride and socialise, but the masks being metaphors of the picture we put up every time we meet different people.
Actually, I can't imagine gathering every one of my friends in one place; I think I can be 10 different people for that one day. Vastly different, no, but communicating wise, yeah. One thing's for sure, I wouldn't dominate the conversation. Dominating the whole time would be ...tsk. I don't know how some can talk so much and yet it's good, so they'll talk and there will be less awkward silence, while I just listen or stone :)
Anyway, back to the facade thing. I can't wrap my mind around different people who seem like they are putting on a facade but are actually the real thing. It boggles my mind. It doesn't connect. It doesn't make sense. Maybe it does, but not to me now.
Ahh, learn learn, slowly.
Another ever-since-young : Ever since I was young I really dislike changes. Change in plans, I throw a tantrum. People leave, I cry. I learn to deal with it, but it's still present tense.
Hhmm. It irks me that some people don't change - the irresponsibility even in the small things, that is the worst. And the best part, they become extremely nice to you when they need a favour. I mean, go away with the facade.
Facades. They are intriguing. They are what we put on, what we want people to perceive us as. Masks, even. Think of masquerades where people stride and socialise, but the masks being metaphors of the picture we put up every time we meet different people.
Actually, I can't imagine gathering every one of my friends in one place; I think I can be 10 different people for that one day. Vastly different, no, but communicating wise, yeah. One thing's for sure, I wouldn't dominate the conversation. Dominating the whole time would be ...tsk. I don't know how some can talk so much and yet it's good, so they'll talk and there will be less awkward silence, while I just listen or stone :)
Anyway, back to the facade thing. I can't wrap my mind around different people who seem like they are putting on a facade but are actually the real thing. It boggles my mind. It doesn't connect. It doesn't make sense. Maybe it does, but not to me now.
Ahh, learn learn, slowly.
0 comments:
Post a Comment