I have so many things I want to tell you.
But you're busy, you're having exams, and stressed out; I get it.
Just. Don't put it all out on me.
I'm still a girl with fragile emotions. I may be stronger now, but I still get those ups and downs. And my heart hurts everyday now when I think about us and what happened.
You're like this every time you have your exams. And I try to be patient every time. But seriously, this time you tell me you're upset about something that day and you'll talk about it after exams. Seriously? Have you thought, maybe, perhaps, you made me upset first? And maybe you took stuff the wrong way?
All I did was reply you, and because I was rushing to uni early in the morning to avoid the jam I said I'll talk to you later. And you were then offline. Which in two hours later you reprimanded me by saying I should check the time, that you're not free to talk to me.
So be it. I won't reply. I reply something and you take it the wrong way anyway.
I'll wait for you to come back in July. Then we'll settle this thing, whatever thing we're having now.
By the way, things I don't tell you, I tell many other friends who want to bother to know anyway. You never really seem interested in the things I'm involved in anyway. And I always feel like I have to force you to be. Maybe I'm not being fair by saying these things, but neither did you play fair to me. Which other girl will be patient enough to only talk to you properly once every four days..you tell me. Even to your friends you talk to them more often. Even if we did msg on fb, it'll be two lines on average.
Think. Think about what's the point in it.
But you're busy, you're having exams, and stressed out; I get it.
Just. Don't put it all out on me.
I'm still a girl with fragile emotions. I may be stronger now, but I still get those ups and downs. And my heart hurts everyday now when I think about us and what happened.
You're like this every time you have your exams. And I try to be patient every time. But seriously, this time you tell me you're upset about something that day and you'll talk about it after exams. Seriously? Have you thought, maybe, perhaps, you made me upset first? And maybe you took stuff the wrong way?
All I did was reply you, and because I was rushing to uni early in the morning to avoid the jam I said I'll talk to you later. And you were then offline. Which in two hours later you reprimanded me by saying I should check the time, that you're not free to talk to me.
So be it. I won't reply. I reply something and you take it the wrong way anyway.
I'll wait for you to come back in July. Then we'll settle this thing, whatever thing we're having now.
By the way, things I don't tell you, I tell many other friends who want to bother to know anyway. You never really seem interested in the things I'm involved in anyway. And I always feel like I have to force you to be. Maybe I'm not being fair by saying these things, but neither did you play fair to me. Which other girl will be patient enough to only talk to you properly once every four days..you tell me. Even to your friends you talk to them more often. Even if we did msg on fb, it'll be two lines on average.
Think. Think about what's the point in it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment