Just like that time flies! I was typing the title for this post and I accidentally typed Sem 2...lo and behold I am already in sem 5 (that's Year 3 yo!) XD Time really flies.
Today my lecturer gave us a short briefing on our Final Year Project.
!!! Like whattt?!
(It won't start til next year, January, but we'll have to sacrifice our holidays to make enough time for us to fully complete our FYP. )
Whew, that's a lot to take in suddenly. I still feel like a newbie entering uni life. Sometimes.And sometimes I feel like I have to do everything myself. Especially this sem. Especially today.
BUT! I'm in a good mood so I'll let it pass...
Well anyway, I hope this semester is as chill as I hope it to be.
Cheers!
Today my lecturer gave us a short briefing on our Final Year Project.
!!! Like whattt?!
(It won't start til next year, January, but we'll have to sacrifice our holidays to make enough time for us to fully complete our FYP. )
Whew, that's a lot to take in suddenly. I still feel like a newbie entering uni life. Sometimes.And sometimes I feel like I have to do everything myself. Especially this sem. Especially today.
BUT! I'm in a good mood so I'll let it pass...
Well anyway, I hope this semester is as chill as I hope it to be.
Cheers!
0 comments:
Post a Comment