Hmm mmm mm, hols is like tat la..at least I don't have the much dreaded feeling of starting school again since, well technically I didn't really have a holiday rite ;)
And VERY THE BERRY good news! Wednesday onwards dah boleh balik pukul 1.40! Gembiranya....
It is so called our 'study break'..
Hmm.
Working in Watsons was a tad boring la, but what do I suppose.....at least the people there were like funny and truly like a happy family and not mean and barbaric. It's like what Kak Kom said, "hubungan mereka kuat, kan". And they don't make us feel outside, not really. Haha
And VERY THE BERRY good news! Wednesday onwards dah boleh balik pukul 1.40! Gembiranya....
It is so called our 'study break'..
Hmm.
Working in Watsons was a tad boring la, but what do I suppose.....at least the people there were like funny and truly like a happy family and not mean and barbaric. It's like what Kak Kom said, "hubungan mereka kuat, kan". And they don't make us feel outside, not really. Haha
0 comments:
Post a Comment