I gota study. Like, seriously. Although it is so boring, I gotta study. Like, seriously.
*chants in me head*
(-_-)
sigh
exams is so the soon. why are you not trying your head off to tok shi leh?It's too much effort
how many fails do you want?Anyway it wouldn't be more than 5
you want to get grounded?NO of course not
then?I can't do it.My eyes close and my head goes dizzy
excuses!Yes they are
sigh. why are you like this? what happened? had it so much impact that you've lost your mojo? why did you let yourself fall like that? you never used to be like that..even if you were lazy you worked hard and you worked smart when it was time to prove yourself. now it just doesn't matter..?what would it take to pick yourself up again?
I foresee your few red marks to come..cry your HEART OUT!
2 comments:
hey friend, relax la! dun be so stress. believe yourself, u sure can do it. :) jiayou!
'When it's time to change...change'.
Would you believe it that studying strategies change as we ourselves also change in view of our priorities changing?
I aced every Chem exam in F4-5...and failed my first F6 monthly test. What a wake up call!
Don't beat yourself up. Do what you can and it's time to admit that something needs to change...either our techniques, our attitudes, our expectations?
Set realistic goals. Acing Chem in 2 hours was not realistic. Increasing my grade from fail to pass in one month was. =) Eventually, I discovered that I stank at Kimia Organic and Kimia Fizik...but I was FANTASTIC at Kimia Inorganic! Then, I knew my 'strategy'...one month before trials. =)
Life gets more...interesting. Gambate!
Post a Comment