Monday, September 21, 2009

Posted by wuantwothree |
I just hate so many things now. I hate feeling guilty for going out and leaving my mom home alone, and i hate my brother for always being so..urrgh! how do you even describe a person like tat..it's just beyond lazy and disgusting and , come on! we already have enough to do, iron your own freaking shirt instead of leaving it on the board and going to sleep..who's gona do it for you, your fairy godmother?? stop being like that!

My transporter told me just a few days after i started sitting in her van, that guys are always spoilt because mothers are not strict. And I thought, that's not true...then she said, mothers are very strict with their daughters, but for their sons they always give another chance, give another chance, another chance....................and they just end up being disappointing husbands and fathers to their family later on, and I thought, that is so freaking true.

well whatever la..and i'm not even pms-ing..just pissed that i always always always have to feel this way..keep your own burdens! do your own stuffs! don't ask me to off the lights, ask tat person playing dota for the sixth hour..!

Another thing; i'm also on the verge of hating myself..so stupid, work so many days for what? where's all the money gona go to? Make yourself so tired and uncomfortable for what?? STUPID!! *STOMPS on imaginary self*

sigh. dumbass

0 comments: