Friday, September 11, 2009

Posted by wuantwothree | File under :
Today during CF I wrote in the prayer box that I may have open-mindedness since there are many different kinds of difficult people in this partially new school I'm in. I mean, with no particular reference to any groups of people, we need to have...

Maturity in order to prevent from doing or speaking about pointless things to prove a point, in a way that people don't even notice..what happened to speaking face to face?
And, also, good timekeeping. Where did that go? Do we like to make other people, whom we hardly know, wait for us?
And definitely more diligence for everyone since we are constantly bombarded with projects and proposals and presentations, yeah the 3Ps.
Oh, and not forgetting better memory for a particular girl whose memory is so bad she forgot about getting almonds to...well, improve her memory.

Hmm, I need to do this - live and let live...

"Life goes on, bla bla bla" (Lol, pn L**, please don't sue me!)

On a brighter note,



*thinks for 5 minutes*



Oh! I seem to have higher metabolism these past few days. How is this a brighter note? Haha. Chiak!

And definitely I feel smarter already being in Form 6. Compared to bumming during the first half of this year, it is now like, high concentration of works and words....*the species is therefore given two latin names, the first for genus and the second, species...organisms are placed under the same species if they can interbreed and produce a fertile offspring...*

I think I'm supposed to feel nerdy; when I do my stuff I remember scenes and and sentences from the science classes, I remember Pn T***'s half smiling-half annoyed face..I remember Pn H****** trying to hold her laughter while threatening us...

:) someone wants to do Form 6? don't discourage it.

0 comments: