Saturday, August 2, 2008

Posted by wuantwothree |
NO matter what. i have no one to tell, not my family, not my friends, and i end up alone bothering myself. no matter what. it still stinks, still rots, still does not improve. no matter what. i still repeat history, i still do not recognize the situation quick enough to be able to prevent it. no matter what. i still have that psychological effect in me. no matter what.


Hopes that I have.
  • to improve; be what God wants me to be
  • to be less emotional and more logical
  • to have patience developing in me while all these things pass
  • to be able to forgive and forget (choose not to remember)
  • to have more humility, less pride
  • to be able to cultivate friendships easier, and to be much more sincere in being one
LORD, I pray that I would know and remember that You are always around, and always willing to forgive if I truly repent, no matter how many mistakes I keep making, although I might think that You might not forgive me. But remind me, Lord, that no matter what, You are sovereign and Lord over all things, even my wrongdoings. And that nothing is impossible with You. No matter what.
Amen.

0 comments: