Sunday, July 27, 2008

Posted by wuantwothree |
Haha, sorry la I got lazy to blog XD

Okay so Tuesday (22 July 08) was supposed to be the Ping Pong Match, but the form 5s had extra classes so we went down to the ping pong room late. By then the form 4s had extra classes too, so it got postponed to Friday. Wee Vien and I got the 3rd place for Women Doubles, haha, glory to God! But there was only 5 teams, so good game everyone!

On Wednesday the form 5s went for a trip to APIIT and UCTI, somewhere in Puchong. Most of us thought that we were going to have a tour around the campus. But instead, we had a lecture about flash! The lecturer (Mr Omer) was hilarious!

Welcome~ !














Left to right: Poser Guy, Blur Guy, Excited Guy, Happy Guy














This is Audrey, she's so wacky, she loves saying "Smack you!", and loves stealing things too! HAHA














My bunch of friends who actually make school fun :) Thank You LORD for Your provision!















The following day, Tropicana sent three teams to KDU's Hospitality Race. Haha, oh well, we were literal noise makers there! We somehow made noise and laughed like hyenas no matter what happened! Especially during the quiz! I think their patience with us was at the brink of extinction! Lol..well at least two of our groups had 6th and 7th placings! Congrats you people! (Yea my group was eliminated, :P, nevertheless it was fun to see my friends win!)

We're on our way there, wheee!














Everyone gathered in the hall while waiting for the race to start














Siew May aka Char Siew was there too! Miss her loads!!














Lunch!














We went back to school before it ended. Mei Ling and I went to take our scholarship app forms back from the office to see that it was all stamped "Salinan ini adalah benar" and signed by our principal. Thanks so much to all the teachers and clerks who helped! The next morning my dad helped all of us who are applying for SASA to send it in. Ah, it's finally over! Let me tell you this, my essay had nothing to do with my future career. So we shall see what happens :) I believe God will provide, if not in HELP, then there will be another place for me !

Okay, I guess I'm done updating my blog for now! Take care and tata y'all C:

0 comments: