The interview didn't go so well. We decided already beforehand to talk as much as we could but after going inside we just, well, got stunned. Too scared to speak without stutering or shaking. After the interview, Mei Ling, Siang Yee, Wee Vien and I went to walk and shop in Times Square. I didn't buy anything, haha, although there were sooooooo many cute soft toys around. Some of the things there are expensive, but some are really cheap too. It's a really huge mall though :D
We had our dinner at KFC, haha because Wee Vien (sort of) suggested it. We were talking and talking and talking, well, actually they were talking and talking and talking and I was eating and listening and eating and asking questions (banana asking about words in Mandarin questions) and eating. :D Then we went home around 9.30pm after that with LRT. Pretty tired, but it was fun.
On Sunday I had to wake up at 7am to prepare for church..wheeee. We had "Youth Sunday" that day. And I was like a zombie(i'm still like a zombie now but just more attentive =)). I can't believe that I went to Pesta Kebudayaan after that with Mei Ling, Wee Vien, Kai Ru and her cousin. It started at 6.30pm and it was pretty good, with lots of dancers and singers performing including Guang Liang and Erra Fazira. It was hilarious, though, how the VIPs sat in the middle of the Bukit Jalil Stadium in front of the stage, and had to wear the raincoats provided when it started to rain. They ended it with fireworks in the drizzling sky.
So we went home the same way and I skipped school on Monday because I was soooo exhausted. In fact, eventhough I woke up at 11.30 after close to 12 hours of sleep, I slept in the evening about 4 something until 8pm at night. Haha, an exhausted person cannot be deprived of her sleep anymore..!!!
Today is Tuesday and I've found out many of my marks for their respective subjects already. So tomorrow I'm going to school again and then most probably I'll be going back early to go for a job interview with my friend in Play & Learn, 1 Utama. Wheee it's gonna be my last year before SPM to have a productive year-end holiday! Have fun, people!
We had our dinner at KFC, haha because Wee Vien (sort of) suggested it. We were talking and talking and talking, well, actually they were talking and talking and talking and I was eating and listening and eating and asking questions (banana asking about words in Mandarin questions) and eating. :D Then we went home around 9.30pm after that with LRT. Pretty tired, but it was fun.
On Sunday I had to wake up at 7am to prepare for church..wheeee. We had "Youth Sunday" that day. And I was like a zombie(i'm still like a zombie now but just more attentive =)). I can't believe that I went to Pesta Kebudayaan after that with Mei Ling, Wee Vien, Kai Ru and her cousin. It started at 6.30pm and it was pretty good, with lots of dancers and singers performing including Guang Liang and Erra Fazira. It was hilarious, though, how the VIPs sat in the middle of the Bukit Jalil Stadium in front of the stage, and had to wear the raincoats provided when it started to rain. They ended it with fireworks in the drizzling sky.
So we went home the same way and I skipped school on Monday because I was soooo exhausted. In fact, eventhough I woke up at 11.30 after close to 12 hours of sleep, I slept in the evening about 4 something until 8pm at night. Haha, an exhausted person cannot be deprived of her sleep anymore..!!!
Today is Tuesday and I've found out many of my marks for their respective subjects already. So tomorrow I'm going to school again and then most probably I'll be going back early to go for a job interview with my friend in Play & Learn, 1 Utama. Wheee it's gonna be my last year before SPM to have a productive year-end holiday! Have fun, people!
0 comments:
Post a Comment