Thursday, October 18, 2007

Posted by wuantwothree |
Okaaay, so probably this week isn't the best week of my life. Okaay, so probably it is quite HORRENDOUS. Okaay, so probably it is one of the WORST weeks of the year!!!

So? Big deal. Everyone has to have their Worst Week of The Year sooner or later. I've had my worst month, I've had my worst year. So I'm finally facing 'the week'. Haha, I can hear, "More details pleeaase" .

My beloved friends, life is NOT EASY when you are stuck between telling yourself "It's OK, it is just final exams for form 4, it's OK if you don't score that well, it's normal to flunk a few subjects, ladida" to "I have to study, I have to learn this even if I don't like it or even if I don't understand, I have to revise although I want to play and read my books and watch TV". Oh goodness, it is the worst thing ever.

And I also figured out that I have a habit of doddling on my exercise books. I'd being doing Add Math the first second, then the next thing you know I'd be drawing little flowers or monkey faces or writing whatever that comes to mind. Hahah...I need to start proper focussing.

Besides, I also tend to start cleaning around the house if I hesistate to study, BUT also need to do something beneficial. Yeap, I'll start cleaning the kitchen if I feel that it needs cleaning, or I'll clean the bathroom, or wipe the fan from all its dust. Haha, and no I won't go to your house to help you with the cleaning!!! It's pre-exam tension, although my exam have already started, it is still what it is anyway. =Þ

But then again, I already can see, and, actually, I already know what will happen next week. I will 'miracularly' be fine and think to myself, "So, what's the problem last week? It's not that bad, isn't it? Now holidays is closer, YAAY!"

Haha, what an emo thing I am.

0 comments: