Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Posted by wuantwothree |
I'm tired. I'm almost getting sick. I'm sick of studying everyday for more than 3 weeks. Exams exams exams. But thank God, many of the subjects that I had no confidence in turned out pretty fine. I really had to commit it to Him to be able to last this long. It's not like I totally loathe exams, it's just that the duration is too long for me to handle and at the same time, stay sane.

Truthfully, I can't imagine that this is the finals. I feel that I didn't learn much this year. It's as if there's a lapse in between the mid-term and the August tests until now. I guess I was too busy with all the co-curiculum and the school-representing etc etc.

But I really enjoy this busy year. At least I wasn't busy with only school work all the time, y'know? :D

0 comments: