♫ There must be more than this, O breath of God come breathe within, There must be more than this, Spirit of God we wait for You, Fill us anew we pray, Fill us anew we pray
Consuming Fire, fan into flames, A passion for Your name, Spirit of God, would You fall in this place, Lord have Your way, Lord have Your way with us......♫
"The Lord has a plan for you, and your emptiness will be filled."
Dear Lord, I don't want to have that fear anymore. That fear to do something that You have asked me to. That fear that swells at the thought of rejection. That fear of being tossed aside. The fear of the supernatural encounter with You, Lord. I've had that fear for too long. I need to allow the Holy Spirit to live in me. I need to stop grieving and quenching the Holy Spirit. I need to stop doubting the Spirit. I need to stop questioning myself. I need You, Lord, in my life. Fill me anew Lord, I'll wait for You. I'll wait for You. Amen
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ps Alexa preached today for Youth Celebration. The topic was on our last and third vision, which is Spirit Empowered (Vision: 3S >>God-seeking, Love Sharing, Spirit Empowered<<). And it was different, the way she connected with us. The way of showing us first what's wrong and then showing us how to fix it. There isn't the usual dilemma where we face, "i-need-to-fix-it-but-i-don't-know-fix-what". Youth, indeed. Or maybe it's just me. =) And here I am, back early to do my Add Math project and at the same time contemplate what has been passed on to us. *trying to have fun too* =DDD Cheeeerio.
0 comments:
Post a Comment