Monday, November 26, 2012

Posted by wuantwothree |
I've missed you. Sometimes when have a lot going on in my life I think about you. Well, I'm back, blog. Have you missed me too?

Semester 3 has been a roller coaster. It started off with being in a different group, whether assignment-wise or social-wise. Then it was just, crazy, experiencing different provokations, emotions, feeling unsure of myself, having low self-esteem and facing the seperation from my boyfriend.

And then there is the long days with 8 hours of classes, being in uni from the break of dawn til the sunset. It would have been a special day to still be able to immerse in sunlight when my classes ended for the day. The reports and assignments that, I kid you not, come at least every other day that adds another crease to my face hahahaha. And the different people that I have met so far? It's amazing to see the characters developing over time, from bad to worse, to being better.

The thing is...I still love TU. It still is amazing to be here, and I know for sure that I was meant to be here. I love my friends who make me laugh everyday, who make me feel inspired to work harder and smarter, and who are eccentric, and accept my eccentricities. To those whom I'm closer to or talk to more often, you are the treasures in my life. Thank you for being there everyday, and thank you for being kind, and being the people to laugh with about the same stupid things. To those who support me in whatever I have done so far, thank you for your encouragement and presence. It makes a huge difference knowing that I have more than two friends hahaha. Thank you for always giving me hugs, smiles, asking me how I'm doing, and I hope than I have been a good friend to you at least, for whatever you have done for me. To those who give me smiles and hi's when we meet, thank you, for it adds to another smile in my day. To those inspire and amaze me with your bundle of energy and adrenaline, thank you all the more, because it is infectious and it really drives me to achieve greater things.

I have so much to be grateful of - I have more reasons to smile now than ever.

0 comments: