Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Posted by wuantwothree |
Day in and day out, it is the same, yet ever changing.  I feel alone some times and I feel encouraged at other times. It's a headache but it is how it goes for a girl. For now, it is a mix of both where I am grateful for what I have, and how I have turned away from negative depressing thoughts that used to linger around for weeks, months at times..and how I am my own person now, emotions not too relying on other people's actions.

Yet what lingers in my heart now is the hope for friends who will be there for me..as I am there for them.. It hurts to be the party to always try, yet never getting an honest answer or honest reply..only sweet words that has no other functions besides being what it is.. sweet. Only temporary, only for the  passing moment. There is no meaning to it, no effort put into the words, no weight to it. It might as well just be a breath of air.

Why, honestly, why?


0 comments: