Hummm..what do I say.
Life has been a jerk, and now it apologizes with all the goodies.
:)
Great friends, fun times, motivation to work harder. It's almost bliss.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I miss you. Eventhough you're far away and I don't see you, I think about you a lot of the time. I hope you have fun in your trip to Amsterdam, Brussels, and France. I finally looked up the world map and know where they are now! *feels smarter already hahahaha
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes when the sunlight comes shining in from my window past the old pale curtains, at the break of dawn, I still can't get myself to get up. I'd sleep in and make the loneliness drown in my unconsciousness. The dreams in my sleep becomes a little too vivid, and I awaken - to a throbbing head and tired neck - ready to face the world regardless. I wash my face messily, yet hoping the cold water would subdue the dark circles around my eyes. "Smile", I think, so that the dark circles won't seem so bad.
Life has been a jerk, and now it apologizes with all the goodies.
:)
Great friends, fun times, motivation to work harder. It's almost bliss.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I miss you. Eventhough you're far away and I don't see you, I think about you a lot of the time. I hope you have fun in your trip to Amsterdam, Brussels, and France. I finally looked up the world map and know where they are now! *feels smarter already hahahaha
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes when the sunlight comes shining in from my window past the old pale curtains, at the break of dawn, I still can't get myself to get up. I'd sleep in and make the loneliness drown in my unconsciousness. The dreams in my sleep becomes a little too vivid, and I awaken - to a throbbing head and tired neck - ready to face the world regardless. I wash my face messily, yet hoping the cold water would subdue the dark circles around my eyes. "Smile", I think, so that the dark circles won't seem so bad.
0 comments:
Post a Comment