That got me thinking...am I the most responsible? I mean, I definitely hold the most responsibility for the class, but does that mean I'm the most responsible person in 6AS?
Haha! I know it's not meant to be taken literally but it just struck me, so I did contemplate it a bit.
Anyway, I'm talking about the 'AWARDS' for each person in the class page we're doing. I'm going to stay up with my brother (thank God for brothers!) to do one of the two pages for the school magazine, Yi Wen already did the other one! Thank God for Yi Wen too XD
Haha! I know it's not meant to be taken literally but it just struck me, so I did contemplate it a bit.
Anyway, I'm talking about the 'AWARDS' for each person in the class page we're doing. I'm going to stay up with my brother (thank God for brothers!) to do one of the two pages for the school magazine, Yi Wen already did the other one! Thank God for Yi Wen too XD
0 comments:
Post a Comment