Friday, October 23, 2009

Posted by wuantwothree | File under : , ,
It's over it's over! Haha, I just read SK's blog; very entertaining...I think I'm a mix of those 3 groups. However, to specify: Cat-C wayy before exams and Cat-B during exams. Life's like that.....

I like form 6. Less than a week of exam and it's over! Go away form 5 go away!

From many 'testimonies' I heard it seems that failing is a necessary (mostly inescapable!) part of life...in form 6! Many can attest to that now......

I have to admit it. I was emotional about it and a lot of other things. The fact is I told my mom, actually told my mom, that I will fail a few subjects and her face just gradually became...a little upset. I thought she would have bombed or something, seriously. But she was oh-so-kind to me; she mentioned that if I needed help (I'm not into drugs or alcohol or cutting my hand!) I'll need to tell her.

Finally someone has heard my faint cries.

Lol. Operation Tuition (OT) will commence soon enough.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cannot be