Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Posted by wuantwothree |
God help me.


Mm sometimes I don't blog that often because
  1. I feel like I'm gossiping, somehow
  2. I don't like people gossiping about me
  3. I can't express myself in a way that I would like to
  4. I don't like the "I..." factor if I'm not gonna talk about other people
and so on...

Anyways, it's been some rough times. So many things would go through my head and I get terrible emotional roller coasters sometimes. I'll be okay at night, but by midnight, it's horrendous. But it's alright now..

So it has been some trying times. Pray for:
  1. my scholarship application
  2. the Steadfast group + Steadfast leader of '09
  3. emotional balance
  4. my driving tests (i failed both types on my first test -.-'' )
But, not all has been gloomy and dark. It has been great fun with my friends too..
  1. Bio project (we won first place!)
  2. Station games (we won 2nd place!)
  3. Singing competition (we won 1st place for the group category!)
But it's going to be awhile before they give the prizes. And somehow, after all the money spending frenzy during Fook Hoy+Mei Ling's party
  1. My grandma gave me a couple of hundred bucks for my exam results
  2. My prom money got refunded and the prom committee are giving me rm300 for my dress since I agreed to be one of the emcee
  3. My sister banked in a hundred bucks for my birthday also when she banked in for my brother's birthday
In that very sense, God's been providing for me financially everytime I felt I used too much money. Thank You LORD : )))

So much for now, I might be uploading the video of the singing competition somewhere soon. Tata

1 comments:

Daniel @ Jo said...

hey karina.. Jojo here ah..
seriously, its true that it sounds like gossipping, but if you manage to write it in a way that it sounds inspirational and delivering, I believe for someone who can at least lead Steadfast can write a gr8 blog thats gonna touch ppl's lives..

i seriously dunno how to link to ppl's blogs.. =P newbie on the blog here.. =P i just found out bout your blog as i've been surfing thru others' blogs.. hehe.. well, i'll be praying for all that, k! oh ya, link me too.. welcome-to-existence.blogspot.com k! TQ!

GBU!