Monday, June 16, 2008

Posted by wuantwothree |
All the exam results are out! I think I did much better this time round, although I sense that it's a lot due to the tips given by our teachers! Lol I'm still pretty much happy with my results though. My marks of Physics is quite low, the dominating factor is that I only found out about having Physics paper in the morning of the day itself! Gahh, I think I was stunned for a few minutes in my room after I checked the time-table.

The Open Day in my school is this Friday, the plan is to get out of school the morning, and then go for driving lessons after that.

This Saturday, there is Mei Ling and Fook Hoy's party. It's gonna be in the community hall at my house, we've planned this for about a month (?) i think. : ) And not forgetting, Evangelism 101 "What U Need 2 Know" Workshop is also on this Saturday at 4pm - 7pm!

And I am uploading some photos to Facebook, the Blogger uploader isn't working right now.

Outing with Lydia
Parents' Day Sunday

0 comments: