Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Posted by wuantwothree |
Whee I just came back from my first driving lesson! One hour, 5-6pm, in the rain! The rain was pouring so heavily I couldn't see the road, I was scared my heart beat so quickly my voice turned into a croak...

Well, actually that didn't happen ;p. It was raining but I could see clearly with the wipers on. And I was halfway stoning while I drove. Hahahahahahahaha sooooooooooo funnnnnnnnnnnnn. Okkkaaay moving on..

Today I woke up at 8 something, thinking that my lessons were in the morning. It was supposed to be after Wee Vien's lessons but Wee Vien was so good she bombed the handbrake!! Haha, at least that was what she thought at first. But it wasn't her fault that the brake got spoiled. So my lessons got postponed until just now.

Went to Ikea at noon with Jeanette, Philip and Zhe Xian to see some furniture for the Steadfast room. And we ended up sitting on couches, making fun of cute but not useful things, and looking around for bean bags but not finding any. Jeanette can't go with us to 1 Utama so the rest of us went there to look for bean bags. The thing is..it is so darn expensive. Either we get cheaper ones or we should just flush the idea down the toilet.

The football soft toy..














The frog that ate Zhe Xian...














The couch that was on our list..those pillows were too expensive so we decided that the Granat pillow is good enough, 15 bucks each, if we were to get some.















The CLIOD Programme yesterday was okay, kind of disappointing for us who chose to attend the Mass Comm. But we had fun, especially during the lunch period. Served by nerve wrecked hospitality students and food prepared by culinary arts students, we all felt like guinea pigs. The food wasn't great, but the experience sure was. "Come here, piggy piggy, and taste our oh-so-delicious foody~~". Haha.

The drink of the day, Summer Splash.


































The starter, Caesar Salad.






































































The main course, Saute Fish With Spinach and Pine Nuts (or some sort of that, the French name of it took a paragraph to list in the menu)














And the centrepiece deco which was supposed to highlight the theme of the day (or rather, the main course of the day..) "Don't eat meeee.."















And some photos that were taken donkey years back when there was a trip; Lelaki Besi!

Wall-E...















...and Kung-Fu Panda! It's like a mirror image if you ask me..















Alrighty. Sayo for now!

0 comments: