Friday, May 30, 2008

Posted by wuantwothree |
Friday
I was bored until I was desperate to do something like lather toothpaste on my oxidised bracelet and necklace. And it was made shiny again. (Iris told me that it works) And technically (or chemically), yea it should work.

I'm really bored aren't I.

I'm postponing homework to the second week of holidays. I know I shouldn't, yet I am. Okay, I admit, I used the word postpone instead of procrastinate. Both starts with P, but has different meanings, if insignificant differences to it. Although procrastinate wouldn't fit in that sentence. HAHA

Sunday
Okay so far, holidays have been good(except for Thursday and Friday) and bad. Good in the sense that it hasn't been boring at all until I needed to find time to stay and rest at home; bad because I am not doing my homework and project and what not. Yet. Oh well.

Plans for this week include:
  • Movie, Once! In Pavilion, if I'm not wrong
  • Driving lessons, I don't know when
  • Ikea outing on Wednesday for the Steadfast room!
  • And I forgot, Tuesday I'm going for the CLIOD Programme in Taylor's
I like being home, btw.

0 comments: