Monday, January 18, 2010

Posted by wuantwothree |
I have a few things I want to keep in mind this year:
  • Keep things simple and over analysing is bad
  • Study -.-
  • Procrastinate less
  • Focus on the happy things
  • Like the things that I do
Okay I know my blog is semi abandoned right but still it's breathing!

I just had to blog, for this day we finally handed in our 3 Bio projects. No more of plants and insects, shall we say?! Oh yes, I came back to a moth right above my house door. They know when it's over too yeah?;)

Soon after the designated time(recess) to hand in the projs, there was a brief meeting for the form 6 class monitors where we were told of a class decorating competition for the Anti-Drug Week during the second week of February. Ah the work just keeps on coming. OH and a question was posed, ' do we have koko marks for this?' - and we were told off for being so calculative and not placing more importance on core values. So it was a no after all. Oh, and we would be in trouble if we do not participate also. Anyway, back to the question... I do see why that question was asked - it was more work for us. I'm pretty sure decorating the class doesn't help much in preventing drug abuse...

Honestly, I know you might say that I'm being shallow or narrow-minded. But we're Form 6ers and you asked us to be more out of the box and think and act like adults and to be prepared for the real world. Yet you also said that we are still in high school and still students nonetheless. So explain to us. This is the real world no? We don't do work for naught. Yeah yeah the experience and the knowledge and the cooperation among students. We've been doing all these for 5 years and a half, so I think it's alright for us to complain just a little bit. It's not even fun. Not really. Especially not really when the whole class just want classes to finally start.

Sigh. And you know what? I went back to the class after the meeting and I told a friend. She asked me a question: Got koko marks ah?

You see?

Oh yes, referring to the top; like the things that I do..I guess I have to include this too. But I like typing out all these too :)

0 comments: