Home
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Japanese for king?
Posted by wuantwothree |
DND: Oh great guru is thinking about the wonders of this world....
He looks so sexy in this picture X)
Maoh = King, in Japanese...that's what my bro said. Haha...and at first he also said that he wanted to change Maoh's name to Elvis..imagine that!
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
6:02 PM
PERMALINK
No comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
..liFetime etchiNgs..
Popular Posts
...
I just want to hide in my cave and sleep. Sometimes I think that that would be a good thing to do. Just..not care. Maybe then it will go awa...
Second week of sem 5
Just like that time flies! I was typing the title for this post and I accidentally typed Sem 2...lo and behold I am already in sem 5 (that...
Semester 6
Just read my previous post, and the first thing in mind was, "WHAT!?" Chill?! I thought Sem 5 would be chill?!". Yeah. Right....
Violence - I don't know whether what I did was right
I really don't know, but I did what I had to do. I had to show her that she needn't go through what she was going through alone. I t...
think
We've only got 86 400 seconds in a day. I just found and read a friend's blog, and I admired how much she expresses in her blog, yet...
Experiencing
Sometimes it just feels like I'm back to square one. I have achieved so much this 6 months, more than I think I could, more than I cou...
masks
I can't cope with the changes. Another ever-since-young : Ever since I was young I really dislike changes. Change in plans, I throw a ta...
more than just thousand miles apart
I have so many things I want to tell you. But you're busy, you're having exams, and stressed out; I get it. Just. Don't put ...
i'm not listening anymore of this
I think I am going to explode. Yesterday I was tremendously upset when a guy I hardly even know said that I should sleep early (it was at 12...
TAG
RULE :Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to w...
Categories
art
(1)
biology
(1)
camp
(1)
exam
(1)
festive season
(1)
form 6
(9)
Fulfueled 08
(1)
maoh maoh
(1)
random
(1)
regrets
(1)
taylor swift
(1)
tuition
(1)
unhappy
(1)
Bloglinks!
Aaron Lee
Aileen Teh
Amy Gan
Angie Loong
Audrey Teh
Chew Wai Jin
Danavee
Daniel Ong
Declan
Elaine
Emma Phoon
Eunice
Felicia Tee
Hannah Yeoh
Ivan Teoh
Jacqueline Lim
Jasmine Wuan
Jeremy Lim
Jeremy Siow
Joseph Tay
Justin Boey
Kam Chai Mei
Karen
Kenneth Wong
Koko Blog
Kow Yee Ling
Lau Ee Wynn
Low Kin Kit
MC
Ng Ben Kit
PIMC :))
Ping Shien
Pn Hanim
Ps Alexa and Family
Raymond Yong
Sabrina Cheong
Sabrina Ooi
Sapphira Sze
Sarah Ooi
Shirren Teh
Stephanie Thong
Syahaneez A. J
Taman Sea f6 :)
Tan Huey Wern
Tan Jia Yuan
Ten Seng Keat
Thean Rui Zhi
Tien Mie
Toh Kar Inn
Wong Kai Ru
Wong Wee Vien
Wong Yew San
Wuan Luen Hong
Yap Fook Hoy
Yoong Mei Ling
.:makarina:.
wuantwothree
I try to do stuff differently, and if I honestly put in effort,I know it'll work out well! I learn by observing.I am a messy girl :D
View my complete profile
Me
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2013
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(6)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(15)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
January
(2)
▼
2010
(44)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(3)
▼
January
(8)
Genting Highlands
Japanese for king?
tearing up for school
Talking
We need it, no?
Marking it off the list
reflection?
:)
►
2009
(48)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(49)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(15)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
The cat Maoh Maoh
person X :)
GOOD BYE !
0 comments:
Post a Comment