This is the first time in a very very long time since I missed 2 days of school because I am (actually) sick...ahaha sorry that I didn't reply many people just now who messaged me on msn, I was sleeping, like I have been for the whole day already. But I feel so touched anyway! (just don't tell me if you're only being nosy :P)
So yea it's like that; I was starting to have flu on Tuesday night so, since I felt dizzy and everything (and there were 5 periods of PA :O) so my mom allowed me to stay home...BUT! The fever developed yesterday night, so I went to the clinic (and I felt so guilty! my mom's super worried look on her face..and then! She turned into the angry Hulk when I dilly dallied when I was supposed to take my meds....uugh bipolar - it's INHERITED).
And the antibiotic! I was so fascinated by it! It has like this super cool futuristic bubble wrapping :D. I know right, so worth the Hulk moments....
Anyway today was spent sleeping..and sleeping..and sleeping...now I feel much much better! Except, I could use a good meal..! I ate bread and bread and bread for my supper yesterday, breakfast and lunch, all just to eat my meds..eew.
So I'll be back to school tomorrow, don't miss me to much 'cause you all will see me soon enough XD
So yea it's like that; I was starting to have flu on Tuesday night so, since I felt dizzy and everything (and there were 5 periods of PA :O) so my mom allowed me to stay home...BUT! The fever developed yesterday night, so I went to the clinic (and I felt so guilty! my mom's super worried look on her face..and then! She turned into the angry Hulk when I dilly dallied when I was supposed to take my meds....uugh bipolar - it's INHERITED).
And the antibiotic! I was so fascinated by it! It has like this super cool futuristic bubble wrapping :D. I know right, so worth the Hulk moments....
Anyway today was spent sleeping..and sleeping..and sleeping...now I feel much much better! Except, I could use a good meal..! I ate bread and bread and bread for my supper yesterday, breakfast and lunch, all just to eat my meds..eew.
So I'll be back to school tomorrow, don't miss me to much 'cause you all will see me soon enough XD
2 comments:
It's inherited...you inherited? =)
haha yes definitely, i didn't mean from my grandma to my mom or anything like that you know..tat would just be plain rudeee..
Post a Comment