Friday, August 21, 2009

Posted by wuantwothree |


I had transport problem so I didn't go to school..Aish, so i missed camming session with Sya...

Anyway just wanted to update about the week!

Hmm early this week it was mainly the Indian kolam thing that we did. It came out nicer than I thought it would be XD

That was our design! Though it was Chui Har who did the drawing and designing...XD the rest coloured!

Then on Wed and Thurs it was the presentation on whether Sex Education should be taught in school. I made a mistake there. I assumed that I would be able to do it on Thursday morning but I was wrong, so I caused my group to do a messy PP presentation..good thing though, that our group only have to do it after the holidays because there wasn't enough time..phew!

And of course Huey Lin was telling me all about hers when I went to her house on Thursday evening. She's like this super interesting and talkative girl who never stops....well, talking. XD

At night, I went for Up! It's like the kind of movie where if I were a child again I would wanna watch it as often as I watched Peter Pan...the fantasy, the flying, the fun!

But yesterday was a tough day.

0 comments: