Monday morning (and i mean EARLY morning!) was spent in the car with my family. My brother needed to reach the airport at least at 4am -.- since he was flying to Sabah for work at 6am. So all of us ended up in McDs at 2.30am trying to stay awake and contemplating the panda eyes we would all have when day arrives. Truthfully 2.30am isn't my sleeping time yet but Sunday..Sunday was wake-up-early day so I could have dozed off at that time...
Anyhow, while in the car my brother was telling me about his plans for V-day and asking me for my opinion on this and that..and then he started becoming his nosy self and started asking about my stuff...some whispering later, we reached KLIA and left him there on his own. haha
I guess airports ain't such a nice place to go to.
Oh, and I'll be away for one month for a local mission programme starting this Sunday. Back by the 7th of March. I'll be volunteering in school CFs, having training and discussions, going to Sarawak and Seremban, and based in (ta-da!) OUG. I sure hope this goes well : ))))
Anyhow, while in the car my brother was telling me about his plans for V-day and asking me for my opinion on this and that..and then he started becoming his nosy self and started asking about my stuff...some whispering later, we reached KLIA and left him there on his own. haha
I guess airports ain't such a nice place to go to.
Oh, and I'll be away for one month for a local mission programme starting this Sunday. Back by the 7th of March. I'll be volunteering in school CFs, having training and discussions, going to Sarawak and Seremban, and based in (ta-da!) OUG. I sure hope this goes well : ))))
0 comments:
Post a Comment