I feel like I haven't read my mails in ages, although it really has just been three or four days! Gah it's annoying me..but anyway
Long day in One U today (fun, happy walking day with good friend but long nonetheless!) I'm tired/sleepy/exhausted (and seriously I don't know why I'm trying to update my blog as much as possible before leaving on Sunday, and OOH! Sunday I'll be around during the morning~~ OKAY getting hyper as I get sleepier.......)
I slept at...5.15-30ish perhaps in the morning and had to wake up once at 8.30, another time at9 and 9.30 was waking up. SO four hours of sleep with 6 hours of walking (clothes/shoes almost window shopping really) and 2 hours of movie. fun! Bride wars : )))
Haha lucky me I get to get tired not from work or school. Just to cram one month's into a day? :P
Oh, and I was just thinking...everytime I go shopping I usually fulfill the ten thousand steps a day quota. But sometimes...just some times(!) I eat eat until I probably eat them all up again..ahahah
I really hope I'm not a living dead tomorrow. Time to sleep ssoooon
Long day in One U today (fun, happy walking day with good friend but long nonetheless!) I'm tired/sleepy/exhausted (and seriously I don't know why I'm trying to update my blog as much as possible before leaving on Sunday, and OOH! Sunday I'll be around during the morning~~ OKAY getting hyper as I get sleepier.......)
I slept at...5.15-30ish perhaps in the morning and had to wake up once at 8.30, another time at9 and 9.30 was waking up. SO four hours of sleep with 6 hours of walking (clothes/shoes almost window shopping really) and 2 hours of movie. fun! Bride wars : )))
Haha lucky me I get to get tired not from work or school. Just to cram one month's into a day? :P
Oh, and I was just thinking...everytime I go shopping I usually fulfill the ten thousand steps a day quota. But sometimes...just some times(!) I eat eat until I probably eat them all up again..ahahah
I really hope I'm not a living dead tomorrow. Time to sleep ssoooon
0 comments:
Post a Comment