Thursday, November 27, 2008

Posted by wuantwothree |
..booga booga cha cha muah ARR!

Hahahah! That's just a cheer I learned a few years back in Kem Cahaya VI

Phew! What a way to finish my last paper man...I finished the first half of my essay in 40 minutes and the other half in 10 minutes because I thought there was more TIME! Unfortunately I snapped out of my make believe when the invigilator announced that there was only 10 more minutes and that was the 10 minutes I took to complete my essay..I literally and absolutely felt the adrenaline rush....!

I know better than to say that secondary schooling is over for me..but it is(!) at least in SMK Tropicana. It's been some years there la..I might miss some part of it and some I'd be more than glad to let them pass. But whatever it is, it's where I went, where I studied, where I made friends and where I was schooling when I grew the most..figuratively and literally HAHA.

Lagu SMK Tropicana
Maju sekolah tercinta
Berbakti suci dan mulia
Mendidik putra putri warga setia
SMK Tropicana!

Tekun gigih dan harmoni
Cipta (something something....)
....
.....

....
Menuju wawasan hidup jaya
Bertekad terus cemerlang
Sekolah unggul terbilang

Kami berikrar sehati
Jasa pendidik disanjungi
Berdisiplin bersemangat jati diri
Teras cita-cita murni

Lol I FORGOT THE SCHOOL SONG..already??

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol I FORGOT THE SCHOOL SONG..already??

LOL, classic ler karina ;D