Here I am, joining a whole bunch of SPaMmers in writing about the last days.
HAHA HAHA HAHA.
It's finally here. It's here it's here it's here!! I'm actually soo glad. I know, crazy. But I'm soo ecstatic!
Exams are going to be over. O-V-E-R. Sooner than ever. When exam starts, it is just going to be over. Fast.
2 more days to the first day of exam is equivalent to ....18 days until the end of it!
Tick tock tick tock.
Hmmm, but I just came to think about it. Why? Why the excitement?
The end of it means the end of many things - but definitely not all of them are the ones I wish would end. And they are also not totally all the things I wish would end. But hey, it would be the start of some new things and a new phase of my life. I'm really excited, yet afraid of change. However change is inevitable, and it really is something that I welcome. Or will eventually welcome. Or will have to eventually welcome.
I supposeeeeee, the end of the year just seem much more exciting because of the coming end of exams(!!). November is filled with the SPM schedule (also with prep and Jen Ling's wedding!) while (the end of November and) December is filled with plans. Many many plans.
Truthfully, form 5 passed really quickly. For now, I just have to bear just 3 more weeks of "so, how is SPM?"s. After that, it'll be "Wah finish SPM already, freedom la?". Surprise me. Ho-hum.
Shopping!
HAHA HAHA HAHA.
It's finally here. It's here it's here it's here!! I'm actually soo glad. I know, crazy. But I'm soo ecstatic!
Exams are going to be over. O-V-E-R. Sooner than ever. When exam starts, it is just going to be over. Fast.
2 more days to the first day of exam is equivalent to ....18 days until the end of it!
Tick tock tick tock.
Hmmm, but I just came to think about it. Why? Why the excitement?
The end of it means the end of many things - but definitely not all of them are the ones I wish would end. And they are also not totally all the things I wish would end. But hey, it would be the start of some new things and a new phase of my life. I'm really excited, yet afraid of change. However change is inevitable, and it really is something that I welcome. Or will eventually welcome. Or will have to eventually welcome.
I supposeeeeee, the end of the year just seem much more exciting because of the coming end of exams(!!). November is filled with the SPM schedule (also with prep and Jen Ling's wedding!) while (the end of November and) December is filled with plans. Many many plans.
Truthfully, form 5 passed really quickly. For now, I just have to bear just 3 more weeks of "so, how is SPM?"s. After that, it'll be "Wah finish SPM already, freedom la?". Surprise me. Ho-hum.
Shopping!
0 comments:
Post a Comment