Ok, the previous post was a draft and it was so long ago so i decided not to add anything XD
Wheee, it's like 1.29 am now, 14 Dec 07. Youth Conference Day 1: Fantastic.
I woke up early @_@ at 6.40am. I was a little excited you see so when I woke up I decided not to sleep any longer. My designated driver fetched me :D there then I just walked around talking most of the time. Man, I just talked so much. Okay, so rambling would probably be a more suitable word than talking but that's beside the point!
I saw Kin Kit when I was about to talk to some youths from other centres, so I dragged him around, introducing people as I see them. And thankfully he found people to hang around with :D.
The ice breakers were, well, interesting HAHA! But most importantly, Ps Mal's message was the best. Really, finding your Identity, and Surrendering. We need to continually seek God and realise that in this world there is more to emotions and feelings as well as surrendering our life in exchange of God's abundant blessings. Truly many of us could understand and connect with these things. Oh, and worship sessions :D were great.
Meeting new people would be part and parcel of attending a youth conference so I did get to know some new interesting people from other centres. I guess when you're a Barney-ian you would also meet other Barney-ians!! I love you, you love me, we are happy family.....hum hum hum. :P
After the conference there was dance practice for awhile and then, pasar malam! Apam balik :D. I got back at around 6pm and had the luxury of sleeping until 11pm. So now I'm awake, but not that wide awake haha. To those who were still preparing and working at that time and also to everyone else involved for such a long time, who used their time for this conference and dedicated months and months of preparation to God, thank you for your hard work and blessings. Truly this is a blessing to all of us who are in this conference .
Inside Out Day 2 and Concert Night will be coming soon!! Wheeeee.....have fun people and God really blesses you!
Wheee, it's like 1.29 am now, 14 Dec 07. Youth Conference Day 1: Fantastic.
I woke up early @_@ at 6.40am. I was a little excited you see so when I woke up I decided not to sleep any longer. My designated driver fetched me :D there then I just walked around talking most of the time. Man, I just talked so much. Okay, so rambling would probably be a more suitable word than talking but that's beside the point!
I saw Kin Kit when I was about to talk to some youths from other centres, so I dragged him around, introducing people as I see them. And thankfully he found people to hang around with :D.
The ice breakers were, well, interesting HAHA! But most importantly, Ps Mal's message was the best. Really, finding your Identity, and Surrendering. We need to continually seek God and realise that in this world there is more to emotions and feelings as well as surrendering our life in exchange of God's abundant blessings. Truly many of us could understand and connect with these things. Oh, and worship sessions :D were great.
Meeting new people would be part and parcel of attending a youth conference so I did get to know some new interesting people from other centres. I guess when you're a Barney-ian you would also meet other Barney-ians!! I love you, you love me, we are happy family.....hum hum hum. :P
After the conference there was dance practice for awhile and then, pasar malam! Apam balik :D. I got back at around 6pm and had the luxury of sleeping until 11pm. So now I'm awake, but not that wide awake haha. To those who were still preparing and working at that time and also to everyone else involved for such a long time, who used their time for this conference and dedicated months and months of preparation to God, thank you for your hard work and blessings. Truly this is a blessing to all of us who are in this conference .
Inside Out Day 2 and Concert Night will be coming soon!! Wheeeee.....have fun people and God really blesses you!
2 comments:
you talk alot??!!!hmmm
YES!! I've changed a lot, don't be surprised when you come back..!!
Post a Comment