This holidays feel like a long weekend. So soon and it's Thursday night already...hmmm.
Anyway, camp FOC (Focus on Christ) was
It's a lot to deal with. But I thank God, and gratitude is good :)
Anyhow, I am not really looking forward to being older. I remember last year it just came and left, and like any other day, life just went on.
Maybe it's because it is more significant so I have a relative point to measure time? And it's scary cuz time is passing like a bullet train?
Or maybe I still want to 'teen teen dei' but I only have this year left.
Or whatever. I can come up with hundreds of excuses. Huh.
Maybe I'm just scared and scared to be disappointed and scared to do anything fun/extreme/outragous, anymore. Too much risk. Argh. Stupad. So stupad.
:(
Anyway, camp FOC (Focus on Christ) was
- definitely not foc XD
- very prayer-filled
- more chillax than most camps, for me
- so awesome! Because I know that it was one of the best decisions I made
It's a lot to deal with. But I thank God, and gratitude is good :)
Anyhow, I am not really looking forward to being older. I remember last year it just came and left, and like any other day, life just went on.
Maybe it's because it is more significant so I have a relative point to measure time? And it's scary cuz time is passing like a bullet train?
Or maybe I still want to 'teen teen dei' but I only have this year left.
Or whatever. I can come up with hundreds of excuses. Huh.
Maybe I'm just scared and scared to be disappointed and scared to do anything fun/extreme/outragous, anymore. Too much risk. Argh. Stupad. So stupad.
:(
0 comments:
Post a Comment