I just wrote some rhyming words..well actually plenty of rhyming words, in the past hour plus, and my head hurts my eyes feel like popping out from the pressure in my head..i think it's called a headache. *Rhyming words not here*
How am I going to go to Midvalley? I think I'll cancel, and get a hobby.
I don't know what to do. It's such a pain in the ass, and maybe I...have gas?
It's def NOT as good as it gets ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Words words words. Turmoil turmoil turmoil. Say turmoil TEN times! *random*
Say 'head egg' TEN times! It's more difficult than saying 'headache' ten times ;)
I miss my crazy cousin, Jazzy. When are we going out?
I miss my babysitter, Mama.
The song from the dolly cats is stuck in my head, and I hate this part right here.
Woman, without her man, is nothing.
Woman! Without her, man is nothing.
I think! I need to sleep. Been up for almost 21 hours.
0 comments:
Post a Comment