Woohoo it's been a day since I'm back from cameronsss! It was fun, short and fun!
Okay, so I wasn't in the I'm-looking-forward-to-the-trip mood on Friday. I was dreading it because it was gonna be for a whole weekend. But it was really, really..how should I say it...enriching? Yes, probably.
I guess we will not forget the Puncak Arabella and the smells of the deposits and the jokes and the Ungame game ;)
And the Big Red Strawberry Farm with the scarecrow ;)
Okay, so I wasn't in the I'm-looking-forward-to-the-trip mood on Friday. I was dreading it because it was gonna be for a whole weekend. But it was really, really..how should I say it...enriching? Yes, probably.
I guess we will not forget the Puncak Arabella and the smells of the deposits and the jokes and the Ungame game ;)
And the Big Red Strawberry Farm with the scarecrow ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment