Some of us went to Jul's hse for his birthday and we presented him with his present..DOMO-kun soft toy!
*Rawr!*

Super cute~
In the meantime there were some vids of Domo-kun playing on the com screen and some guitar pedal experimenting... -.-''
haha.
Then, it was Guitar Heroes time! Jeng jeng jenggg~~~fun! But difficult, for the hand-eye-coordination disabled...needless to say I was one of those in that unfortunate category.
*watches with envy :/*
It is, extraodinarily amazing how some people can just be so natural at it. No need for brain to command the finger 1, 2, 3 to click buttons 1, 2, 3. And that is what I needed to do! They can do 1, 2, 3, 4 with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5! Don't even mention about the drum set with bass for the feet to tap on. How extraodinarily depressing for me.
Memorising the colours doesn't work.
Following the sequence only work if the rhythm is all equally evened out (in which most of the time it isn't... :/ )
Sigh, this is not my thing..
But it's fun anyway :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Understanding plays a big part in what I remember. Whatever doesn't need understanding, I probably will forget if it wasn't something utterly hilarious or upsetting.
It is NOT good because I forget things so easily. Things like creative ideas, what other people said, what their/my dreams are, what jokes they told, when they told it, what happened, when their birthday is..
Don't ask me if I remember when your birthday is. Unless you remind me every year for the past 4 years or so, or it is a very unique date like feb 29, I most probably don't remember it*. Facebook reminder is not counted.
*Subject to conditions, haha.
*Rawr!*

Super cute~
In the meantime there were some vids of Domo-kun playing on the com screen and some guitar pedal experimenting... -.-''
haha.
Then, it was Guitar Heroes time! Jeng jeng jenggg~~~fun! But difficult, for the hand-eye-coordination disabled...needless to say I was one of those in that unfortunate category.
*watches with envy :/*
It is, extraodinarily amazing how some people can just be so natural at it. No need for brain to command the finger 1, 2, 3 to click buttons 1, 2, 3. And that is what I needed to do! They can do 1, 2, 3, 4 with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5! Don't even mention about the drum set with bass for the feet to tap on. How extraodinarily depressing for me.
Memorising the colours doesn't work.
Following the sequence only work if the rhythm is all equally evened out (in which most of the time it isn't... :/ )
Sigh, this is not my thing..
But it's fun anyway :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Understanding plays a big part in what I remember. Whatever doesn't need understanding, I probably will forget if it wasn't something utterly hilarious or upsetting.
It is NOT good because I forget things so easily. Things like creative ideas, what other people said, what their/my dreams are, what jokes they told, when they told it, what happened, when their birthday is..
Don't ask me if I remember when your birthday is. Unless you remind me every year for the past 4 years or so, or it is a very unique date like feb 29, I most probably don't remember it*. Facebook reminder is not counted.
*Subject to conditions, haha.
0 comments:
Post a Comment