I know it's been a week but here it is!
LifeGame 08! 13-16 Dec in Kem Bina Semangat
The cg people, Obed-ians!



LifeTeam




Ellie! Elyas!

LifeGame 08! 13-16 Dec in Kem Bina Semangat
It was organised by SSMC (Sapphira invited me wannnn :p) and handled mostly by the LifeImpact Ministry team. It was great meeting new people, and it was good having some reality + unavoidable truths (like time is running out and i mustn't get carried away in life, in my own thoughts) stamped in bold letters - things I should never forget.
And it also dawned upon me that people can look unfriendly and unwelcoming, especially when they too feel uncomfortable wherever they are. And it happens; but people get used to things again, then all is well. It's not great to have as a habit, but it happens to many of us - you and I. And now I've met great people, and made friends! corny huh ;P
And yes, being in LifeGame Camp is an experience to remember!;))
And it also dawned upon me that people can look unfriendly and unwelcoming, especially when they too feel uncomfortable wherever they are. And it happens; but people get used to things again, then all is well. It's not great to have as a habit, but it happens to many of us - you and I. And now I've met great people, and made friends! corny huh ;P
And yes, being in LifeGame Camp is an experience to remember!;))
The cg people, Obed-ians!



LifeTeam




Ellie! Elyas!
1 comments:
Nyaa, wheeee!! =]
Post a Comment