Sapphira, Sook Ting, and nutty Natasha!
Me, Sapphira, and sleepy pinky thingy (named Pupu!)
"Ah I'm so sleepy~~!"
Birthday girl
*yawns*
These are what Kin Kit, Sook Ting and I got for Saffy!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note, yesterday I received a call from my school counsellor saying that Sapphira, Mei Ling, and I received the School Achiever Scholarship Award. So happy happy I went to school today looking forward to reading the letter, only to find out that Sapphira and I received a partial scholarship for ADP. However, Mei Ling received a full scholarship for A-Level (congrats!! :D:D) . The funny thing is, I didn't apply for ADP. So what the heck, I went to the IKON room (with Wee Vien) to do some editorial work to help forget about it(actually I kinda dragged her there lol). I came back, told my parents, my dad called them to confirm, they changed it to Foundation, but it's still the same amount offered. Nothing's changed, thus end of story. So it's hunting time again! But first, SPM; 18 days to come!
0 comments:
Post a Comment