Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Posted by wuantwothree |
-TropZ Enterprise AGM (5 Nov)
The AGM of TropZ Enterprise was held on Monday (5 Nov 2007) at 3.00 - 4.00pm in 3M! Hahahah it was rather fun and exciting, and for me personally, it was quite challenging to be the (unprepared) emcee for that event. It doesn't help when you've copied the agenda wrongly and then suddenly you are also bombarded with other last minute add-ons. It was a good experience, though I must slow down a bit when I talk =).

The AGM lasted for a short while only. We finished about half an hour after it started and most of them were just presentations of certificates to the Achievers and Advisors. We had a nice little party of ours afterwards, we had 3 cakes (2 was sponsored by 3M for the refreshments and 1 was ours - Chocolate Indulgence - Secret Recipe). It was fun. My dad attended too, almost the only parent to come and he left earlier while I stayed on for the PARTY. Then I followed Wee Vien back and went to the Pasar Malam together too!! Wheee...

-Justin's Birthday Dinner
Wheee dinner at Chilis on Tuesday. So many people were there!! And we ate ate ate and talked talked talked and laughed laughed laughed. Hahha I mistook Raymond for Jie who went for Jeanette's party on last Saturday! and then there was one point where they started talking about Sesame Street and the letter h again..."the first sign of corruption is denial", i'm innocent!!!!

And then Justin started going around to take pictures with everyone and Raymond goes snapping away, and blinding eyes with the FLASHES.. *ouch my eyes*. Then before we left, we took a group photo in front of the CROWN :D one with everyone smiling.....:D :D and another one with everyone punching Justiiinnnn hahhahaha.

-Ben's Food Bonanza Birthday Party
Thursday, 8 Nov - I like the shepherd's pie....lol. I know I know but that's the first thing that came to my mind. Haha, I went there late but good thing they haven't started :D. So our pregnant pastor prayed for Ben and said grace, then we started indulging! 2 rounds, 2 rounds was max for me. And then there was sherbet and pomegranate for dessert too! :D:D:D As usual, there were "talks"going on.

It started with Sarah who said she watched Sesame Street and learned the letter F and the number 8. And so it goes on..............

I was just laughing like mad almost all the time and then they said I was drunk..:(
"i'm not drunk!"....7 Up and shandy can't make you drunk, or can it? Hmmm.....NAH!

Then there was speech session, and cake cutting session and then photo sessions.

*photos on another post*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

SO yea, although this week is not over yet, I would say that this week is the most eventful week of the year! It really is :) :) :)

2 comments:

Monsta said...

oh dear.. the corruption is strong in u!

ahem

*drunk karina*

ahem

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.